Season 73 Production Teams
LCP regularly employs production team members throughout its season. We provide a supportive and nurturing environment that includes orientation and clearly defined expectations. Hiring is ongoing, starting in May, for the following Mainstage season.
2018-2019 Mainstage Season 73 Shows
Following Lincoln Theatre Alliance's theme of Celebration of Women in Theatre
- Girls' Weekend - July 20-22, 27-29, 2018
- Hello, Dolly - September 14, 16, 21-23, 28, 30, 2018
- Black Coffee - October 19-21 (at LCP), 26-28 (at Beatrice Community Players), November 2-4 (at LCP), 2018
- A Little House Christmas - November 30-December 2, 7-9, 2018
- Erma Bombeck: At Wit's End - January 18-20, February 1-2, 2019
- Finishing School - January 25-27, February 2-3, 2019
- Pinkalicious - March 1-3, 8-10, 2019
- Mame - May 3-5, 10-12, 2019
- The Penguin Project: The Wizard of Oz - June 7-9, 14-16, 2019
Interested applicants for the following production team positions should send a cover letter (including shows interested in) and a resume to email@example.com, subject line “Season 73 Production Teams”.
Music Director/Conductor (musicals)
Accompanist - rehearsals, auditions, performances
THEATRE ARTS ACADEMY (Children’s Camps)
Hiring starts in January for the upcoming year. Interested applicants for the following production team positions should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "TAA Production Teams".
**For more information, please email Christine Cottam, Director of Operations, at email@example.com.
**Applicants are accepted on an ongoing basis, with most hiring being done in May for the following season.